Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - Tuesday, January 19, 2021
During this COVID-19 crisis, be assured we are still working daily to ensure your success!
Costa Rica Vacation | Best Places to See on the Rich Coast
If your definition of paradise includes adventurous attractions, lush green scenery, and white sand beaches, then Costa Rica is the place for you. It may have a relatively small mass of land compared to other countries, yet it is home to various mountain terrains, forests, beaches, rivers, lakes, valleys, and volcanoes that you can explore.
Costa Rica is also home to the world’s highest density of biodiversity. Having so much to offer, the country can cater to all kinds of travelers. Whether you’re a luxury traveler, budget backpacker, thrill seeker or even a bird watcher and nature lover, the country has something in store for you.
With the variety of possible things to do in Costa Rica, tourists have the benefits of being able to do so many different things in one trip. The travel options are extensive and here are a few of the places that could give you the most of the “Rich Coast”:
- Manuel Antonio National Park - Manuel Antonio National Park is the smallest but most visited national park in the country. What it lacks in size, it makes up for in the incredible abundance of attractions in the area.
This park is known for its beautiful stretch of sand, forest, and the wildlife that inhabits the area. It is one of the few parks that consists of both primary and secondary rainforests as well as a number of attractive beaches. The place is good for hiking, snorkeling, swimming and wildlife spotting.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve - If you plan to immerse yourself in nature and see all sorts of unique plants and wildlife without getting too far off the beaten path, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve is definitely the place to be. Its unique misty cover sets itself apart from the other rainforests of Costa Rica.
The mist is actually produced by the high humidity of the place at an elevation of 1,600 meters above sea level. This misty forest is home to more than a thousand species of both plants and animals. With a staggering array of wildlife and misty landscapes, this is an experience you ought not to miss on your Costa Rica vacation.
- Corcovado National Park - The largest of all the national parks in Costa Rica is located in the remote Osa Peninsula --- Corcovado National Park. It covers an area of about 163 square miles of natural wonder.
It protects what is considered to be the best remaining stretch of Pacific coastal rainforest in Central America. It has 13 major ecosystems that support a spectacular variety of wildlife. It is a splendid place for trekking, hiking, and camping as well as basking under the sun in Corcovado’s 23 miles of beaches.
- Jaco - Jaco is a beautiful energetic place that is located just within two hours from San Jose, the country’s capital city. It is a good choice for tourists who want to get away from the bustling city but not without the comforts and amenities of a larger town.
It can be your base during your stay in the country as it still has the vibe of the Costa Rica resorts, the modern apartments and stores, and other conveniences. The waves are also very attractive to surfers. The carefree party atmosphere is also not to missed during your Costa Rica vacation tours.
- Montezuma - At the tip of the Peninsula de Nicoya is the bohemian beach town of Montezuma. Although it’s a little off the beaten track, the tranquility of the place makes treading the challenging terrain very rewarding.
It is famous for foreign travelers due to its laid-back vibe. It’s a destination for those who seek an idyllic retreat and a short getaway from stress.
Costa Rica is essentially a melting pot of natural wonders and scenic attractions. A country that’ll never run out of places to see and activities to do. But a big part of what makes a trip to the country a lot more worthwhile is its people and culture - assets that are often overlooked and undervalued.So when you get the chance to finally visit the Rich Coast, make sure to mingle with the people and experience the rich and colorful Costa Rica culture. Consider it as the cherry on top of Costa Rica’s natural allure.