Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - Tuesday, November 3, 2020
During this COVID-19 crisis, be assured we are still working daily to ensure your success!
Costa Rica Vacation Ideas | Top Water Adventure Activities
Costa Rica is not just a place to get away from your busy and stressful life, but also a place to experience that adrenaline rush. As one of the world’s largest natural playground, the country has a lot to offer. True to its name, Rich Coast, it boasts of flora and fauna that is one of the most diverse in the world in addition to its wide array of the varied terrain of mountains, forests, valleys, beaches, volcanoes, rivers, and lakes. With this, having a Costa Rica vacation definitely deserves to be included in your bucket list.
Other than experiencing the Costa Rica culture that is reflected through the festivities of the country, there are tons of things fun to do in Costa Rica. It is the perfect destination for travelers who are looking for an adrenaline rush. Here are some of the adventure activities you can try in Costa Rica:
- Surfing - Costa Rica is also known for its beautiful beaches and various water activities—one of which is surfing. The country has world-class waves perfect for both experts and amateurs. Additionally, the country has surf shops, camps, or schools scattered all over the country. This makes the country renowned for surfing. The waves and the beach will surely give you a heart-thumping experience.
- Diving - If you are already amazed by how much Costa Rica offers on land, wait till you dive down and see how equally beautiful it is beneath the surface. The country’s underwater scenery is amazing to see as it’s full of colorful coral reefs, thriving rocks, and marine wildlife. Some of the best diving spots are in Gandoca Manzanillo National Wildlife Refuge, Coco Island, Catalina Islands, and Bat Islands.
- Sailing - Sailing in Costa Rica is a must-try activity. The country’s sailing center is in Playa Potrero, Guanacaste. This place usually has the perfect weather to go sailing with strong winds, warm tropical water, and bays that will surely get you in the mood to sail. Moreover, the place is also good for those who enjoy kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming, and snorkeling.
- Water Rafting - With the number of rivers within the country, it is also an ideal place to go white water rafting. Six different rivers in Costa Rica offers between class one and class four rapids to those who would like to get their adrenaline pumped up. To make the most of your rafting adventure, it is best to visit the country during the months of May and October when rainfall is high and the rapids are more intense.
- Canopy Zip Lining - If you wish to see the beauty of Costa Rica from above (while still having that rush of adrenaline), then zip lining is for you. It is the most popular activity in Costa Rica since it gives you a bird’s eye view of the lush forests and jungles. There is no need to worry because this activity is perfectly safe. It is also a popular pastime in the country. The Costa Rica people will gladly show you around and help you out on your way
- Rappelling Through Waterfalls and Canyons - It is truly a one of a kind experience to be completely under the sheath of the rainforest. Costa Rica has a lot of breathtakingly beautiful waterfalls. Rappelling through these magnificent waterfalls and down deep canyons to the lush green forest floor will be an experience that is truly unique. Aside from rappelling, you can also go hiking to discover more of the local flora and fauna of Costa Rica.
The beauty of Costa Rica is evident in its nature and its people. The country does not just offer its visitors a chance to indulge with heart-pumping activities, but also a gastronomic experience like no other with the delicious variety of Costa Rica food. Above all, Costa Rica is known to be the happiest place on Earth, which makes it a perfect holiday destination. In Costa Rica culture, this general happy state contributes to a pure life (or pura vida). You will surely be leaving the country with a smile on your face.