Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, November 7, 2018 - Tuesday, November 13, 2018
You have to meet the women to marry them! We have group singles tours departing nearly every month!
Smart Tips for Costa Rica Dating
Find love in one of the finest cities in Central America – Costa Rica. Not only is it a great place for a relaxing holiday, but it also is a one of kind hopeful for bride-seeking men. There are multitudes of beautiful ladies that will easily steal your heart with their doe eyes, golden skin, and wavy beach curls.
Although their physical appearances may vary from person to person, they all share one common value. They are all very family oriented, which makes them ideal partners for a happy life together. If you want to meet someone to settle down with, Costa Rica is the place to be.
Acceptable Dating Gestures
- Inviting her for dinner - Eating out is a normal gesture for anyone dating. You can invite your Tica for some wine and dine while getting to know each other. Home dates are acceptable too. Prepare a tasty meal for the both of you to enjoy together.
- Hand Holding - Costa Rica Women are typically into public displays of affection. However, holding hands while walking, or when sitting together is okay. It makes them feel safe under your care. It gives them a warm feeling that someone is by their side no matter what happens.
- Buying Gifts - Feeling generous lately? You can give your Costa Rican beauty a little token of appreciation; clothes, jewelry, or perfume. However, you can’t overdo your gift giving gestures. You wouldn’t want them misinterpreting your gesture as you trying to buy their affection. Keep your gift giving to a minimum.
- Meeting her parents - They would want to introduce you to her parents in the early stages of the relationship. This is a common practice in Costa Rica. You may or may not introduce your own family in return.
- Innocent kisses - Some women in Costa Rica are very conservative. They are not really comfortable with extra physical gestures like torrid kissing and anything beyond that. Because of their religious faith, show her that you respect her belief by keeping your touches and actions within their comfort zone.
First Date Ideas
- Eat in one of the finest restaurants - There are many amazing restaurants in Costa Rica that you can choose from. Treat your girl on your first date in one of the finest food places around. You can arrange for the facility you’re staying at to arrange for private bookings to have something more romantic or you can sit in the common dining room in a table for two.
- Take an afternoon stroll at the beach - Relax by the shore while exchanging stories of each other as the sun sets on your background. You can also take a walk, barefoot and holding hands, feeling the rush of water on your feet.
- Have a picnic in one of the national parks - Channel the romantic in you by taking your Tica on a picnic in one of the many national parks in Costa Rica. You can tell her ahead of time so you can have an extra hand to help with preparing your food basket or you can do it all on your own in order to surprise her. You can even step up your game by surprising her with the flowers that she likes most.
- Watch a show at the San Jose National Theater - Take advantage of the musicals, local artist performances, and dramatic presentations in the historical San Jose Theater. Know what she’s into, interests and all, so you can pick the right show to book. You can do this after a sweet dinner for two.
Making it Official — Getting Married
- Ask her parents for permission - Costa Ricans are very close to their families and they really look up to their parents with respect. If you are planning on marrying her, ask for her hand in marriage before you pop the question. Convince them that you are capable of giving her a good life and that you will take care of her the way they did.
- Find the perfect ring - You can’t just ask her to marry you without a ring to seal the deal. Pick a ring that you think she would like most. It doesn’t have to have the biggest gem on it. Understand what her tastes are, and find the ring that best represents her. As long as you give it with sincerity, you are in the clear.
- Plan your proposal - Conspire with her friends or family members that you have met so you can plan out your proposal with ease. However, you can always pull it off on your own. Take her out on a nice date, express your undying love for her, go down on one knee, and ask the question that will change your life for good.
- Prepare necessary paperwork - Before the big day, you need to arrange the papers that you have to submit in compliance to the laws of Costa Rica or your native land. You can tap agencies for help or you can process your own fiancée visa with us. You don’t want any hitches just a few days before your wedding way, do you?
With that said, the Costa Rica Women Dating Agency is your gateway to meeting these beautiful ladies from this outstanding country. Contact our team today and meet fine women from the country of Costa Rica.